Saturday, April 10, 2010

feedback




hi all
I wrote a song on wlc which I discussed with everyone and collected some information about what u feel about self.

find it in wlc outclass

The production of the song involves cost .It costs 15 thousands.I am not trying to collect money from you.But I look for 50 interested emails as a return for the sake of your feedback .


There are too many students who are not interested to listen to it .I know everything about it.
If at least 50 people purchase it i would be more happy for the work done .It costS Rs 15 PER CD

This mail is about the confirmation of the future purchase.it is not compulsory.I never beg.

If I get good number of feedback for this mail.I would definitely release this by the end of may2010.

SEND YOUR INTERESTS TO akki5852@rediffmail.com

regards
akshay lb

No comments:

Post a Comment